Adding an Outdoor Kitchen? Replacing a Pizza Oven? Schedule a Consultation With Black Velvet Chimney & Make Sure It’s Done Right
Over the last 30+ years of service in the Dallas/Fort Worth area, we’ve been to thousands of homes. And one thing that we’ve seen time and time again is improperly built outdoor kitchens. If the builder of your outdoor kitchen follows improper building practices and doesn’t do everything to code, something that was meant to enhance your property can actually put your family and home in jeopardy. We don’t want that.
That’s why we now offer our expertise in masonry construction as a consulting service for outdoor kitchens. We want to make sure your investment in your property leads to maximum enjoyment, without unnecessary risk. So if you’re considering adding a new outdoor kitchen or you need work done on your existing outdoor kitchen, give us a call.
- We offer consultations on outdoor fireplace and pizza oven replacement in outdoor kitchens.
- We build outdoor fireplaces and install pizza ovens in outdoor kitchens, along with proper venting for these appliances.
- We can recommend trusted contractors that will do work to code and ensure your outdoor kitchen turns out perfect.
Tips for Homeowners on Maintaining & Enjoying Outdoor Kitchens & Fireplaces
Are you ready to add a new outdoor kitchen or outdoor fireplace to your home? How exciting! Here are a couple of tips to ensure your new addition looks great and works safely and efficiently, year after year:
- Leave construction and installation to a trustworthy and experienced company — As we mentioned earlier, not every builder has high standards or follows proper code. Some cut corners and hope the homeowner doesn’t notice. You don’t want to work with someone like that anytime, but especially not when fire and heat are involved. But not to worry because with Black Velvet Chimney, your project is in good hands. We can build an outdoor fireplace and install a pizza oven (plus the proper venting for these appliances) and recommend a reliable contractor for the construction of your outdoor kitchen. Together, we’ll get the job done right.
- Keep up with routine maintenance — Because outdoor kitchens and outdoor fireplaces are, well, outdoors, homeowners often assume they require less upkeep than their indoor counterparts. But that’s not true. Truth is, outdoor kitchens, fireplaces, and appliances are subject to the elements, making them even more susceptible to damage and dangers. Of course, if they’re built properly, they should be able to withstand extreme weather and beating rain, but they still require routine inspections and maintenance. Think about it: because heat and fire are involved, you need to be sure the appliance and attached venting are working properly. Just because the kitchen or fireplace is outdoors doesn’t mean you can throw caution to the wind. Make annual inspections and routine maintenance a priority.
- Take proper safety precautions during use — Likewise, when using your outdoor kitchen or fireplace, you should use the same precautions you would with your indoor kitchen or fireplace. Follow safe practices and never leave a fire unattended.
Call Today & Get the Reliable, Expert Assistance You Crave
Need an outdoor kitchen contractor recommendation? Want to schedule a consultation for your outdoor fireplace or pizza oven replacement? Give Black Velvet Chimney a call at 817-473-4466 or reach out to us online today. We’re here to help, just like we’ve helped thousands of your neighbors over the last three decades!