Need Top To Bottom Chimney Repairs In The Dallas – Fort Worth, TX Area? Call On Black Velvet Chimney
Chimney systems may not seem all that complicated, but there are several components and areas that may need maintenance and repair from time to time so that the system can continue operating normally and you can get as much enjoyment from your fireside experience as possible. Damage can occur as a result of time, use, weather, and of course, water, but no matter what part of your chimney is in need of repair and no matter what caused the damage, reliable and timely repair is only a phone call away when you’re in the Dallas/Fort Worth area.
Trust Our Experts With Your Chimney
Black Velvet Chimney’s team of specialized, expertly trained, and certified professionals can help you keep your chimney in excellent condition and looking beautiful, year after year. Our chimney repairs have you covered, from top to bottom:
- Brick Chimney Repair — As strong as brick and mortar are, holes, cracks, and other damage can leave your brick chimney unsafe and looking rough — but we can help. Whether you need brick replaced or mortar joints tuckpointed, our team of experienced professionals can get the job done fast so you’re left with a stronger, more beautiful brick chimney.
- Wood Chase Repair — Just as brick chimneys can become damaged by moisture, weather, and time, wood chimney chases are susceptible to rot and other deterioration. If your wood chase has seen better days, let Black Velvet repair or rebuild it for a fresh, new look that you’ll love.
- Fireplace Repairs/Renovation — Whether you’re tired of the look of your fireplace and want to give it a whole new look or you dream of restoring your fireplace to its former glory, the team at Black Velvet Chimney can help. We specialize in masonry and stone work and can even install a new mantel or stove, insert, or factory-built fireplace. Bring your vision to life with the skilled team at Black Velvet.
- Leaky Chimney Repair — Chimney leaks are a leading cause of chimney and fireplace deterioration and can quickly cause costly damage. But whether your leak started with the crown, the flashing, or the masonry, you can count on our team to make the needed repairs and help you keep water out for good.
- Chimney Relining — Without a chimney liner, having a fire in your home would be unsafe, unhealthy, and unenjoyable — but a damaged chimney liner can make the fireside experience all of those things as well. If your flue liner is damaged, missing, or in need of resurfacing, let us help. We rely on HeatShield®, FireGuard, and stainless steel liners so our customers don’t have to give the liner another thought.
Call Our Experienced Crew Today
Whatever chimney repairs you need, call on the fair, timely, skilled, and experienced team at Black Velvet Chimney. We’ll take great care of you and your home and make sure your chimney system stays in mint condition. Call 817-473-4466 or request more information today.
Maintaining your chimney’s health means scheduling a professional chimney sweeping as needed. Find out more about this critical chimney and fireplace service when you contact our office.